Here is a brand new video of the 2014 corn crop in Miller South Dakota. This was taken August 13th, 2014. We are really excited to see how this crop will finish. There is also a nice comparison to the crop just across the road. Take a few minutes to see what a biological farming program can do.
Our mission here at ProfitProAG™ is to provide producers with the education, the value added products and technology to implement renewable farming systems. This implementation will restore balance and biological activity to soils to produce high energy, nutritionally balanced foodstuff necessary for healthy livestock and healthy people. Our programs are designed to simultaneously reduce input cost and improve yield and quality.
Why choose ProfitPro® AG?
- We deliver results!
- Personal and customized service based on your specific needs and programs.
- Our Full Circle System™ grows healthier food, for healthier animals, which produce cleaner less toxic manure, that goes on the fields to fertilize the crops.
- Our Crop Advantage Plus™ Program is a tailored plan based on a by-crop/by-field basis that encompasses the ways and means to achieve your predetermined yield and quality goals. The program focuses on balancing soil minerals and biology to meet or exceed your crop’s growth habits and seasonal dietary needs.
- Our Manure Master™ program offers the following improvements and advantages: manure utilization; nutrient retention and balance; application ease and uniformity; facility longevity; agronomic efficiency; and economic improvement. In-field research shows a 5 to 15 percent yield improvement the first year with the Manure Master Program.
- Our patented Crop Soil Analysis Calculator that includes the Soil Mineral Balancer, the Crop Nutrient Calculator and the Crop Program Planner. With this powerful tool our field consultants can tell you exactly what you need and more importantly, when you need it.
- Our proprietary Catawater® AG technology acts as a catalyst to even out pH balance, neutralizes high salt fields as a result of potash saturation, and activates beneficial micro-organisms for more efficient breakdown of manure solids.